A dry laminating machine is a machine that glues different plastic films together to form a composite film through a dry composite process. Dry process, is to glue the solvent in the solution by heating the exhaust method to make it fully dry, and then in the "dry" condition to compound.
In view of the dry compound opportunities for different plastic film, aluminum foil or even paper composite, so the requirements of the dry-type composite machine is higher.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Notes for printing presses
- The characteristics of bag making machine
- Operation Requirements of slitting machine
- How to use the film blowing machine
- The structure of rotogravure printing machine
- Features of flexography printing machine
- Classification of offset printing presses
- Main structure of paper slitting machine
- The composition of PVC film Blowing machine
- The characteristics of non-woven fabric making ...